Upgrade your game with the Varlion Maxima Summum Prisma padel racket, designed for players seeking superior control, power, and maneuverability on the court. This round entry-level racket offers a large and generous sweetspot, providing stability and confidence in every stroke.
Key features include:
- Maxima Shape: The round bridge shape between round and drop, with medium balance, creates a large and generous sweetspot for superior control and power in every stroke. The Gradual Holes technology means that the holes on the hitting surface are drilled in different sizes to make the sweetspot even more generous. The result is a racket designed for players who seek control in their game without losing power.
- Prisma Frame: The PRISMA frame provides better aerodynamics and cuts through the air to give you a faster swing with 10% less drag. The outermost edge of the frame is reduced by 90%, providing a smaller contact area that can go in the glass when you dig deep for the balls. This means better maneuverability of the racket and greater acceleration capacity on hits.
- Prisma Bumper: The Prisma bumper reinforces the most fragile point of the racket (the head) with an adhesive bumper that adapts perfectly to its shape, providing more protection and durability.
- Summum Shape: The unique Summum shape means that the handle is 2 cm longer than usual and that the hitting surface is 1 cm longer than usual. This means that you can more easily hit a two-handed backhand and get a greater leverage effect in the shots and can generate more power.
- Core and Surface: The Winter core is a softer core that provides a good bounce and is adapted for games below 25 degrees. On the surface, Varlion has used a 12K carbon fiber that is used by well-known brands such as Ferrari. The carbon fiber gives a very good exit on the ball without being too stiff and is late in the actual color seen in the picture instead of being painted. This gives a better feel from the carbon fiber, and the direction of the carbon fiber is also twisted 45 degrees to create a 3D effect which means that more carbon fibers are used with each stroke, allowing you to use the racket's material to the max.
The Varlion Maxima Summum Prisma is 100% handmade in Spain and Varlion's own factories. Unique to Varlion rackets is also the way the safety strap is attached to the handle itself instead of the knob. This means that the safety belt is more or less impossible to tear off. Upgrade your game with the Varlion Maxima Summum Prisma, perfect for players seeking superior control, power, and maneuverability on the court.
Our rackets weigh between 340-365 g, If you have any weight preferences, please leave a comment in the shopping cart (not at the checkout), and we will do our best to deliver a racket closest to the weight specified in the comment!
Join the revolution and get 10% off your first order
Get the latest news from Varlion. Promotions, new products sales and much more. Directly to your inbox.