Elevate your child's game with the Maxima Summum Junior Pansy padel racket, recommended for ages 7-13 years old. This highly appreciated racket boasts techniques found in Varlion's top models, making it one of the best junior rackets on the market. With its hybrid form between round and drop and longer handle and hitting surface, the Maxima Summum Junior Pansy eases the transition for a junior player when it's time to start playing with adult rackets, providing a strong focus on helping the junior player in the moment while also looking toward their future development.
Key features include:
- Summum Technology: The Maxima Summum Junior Pansy utilizes Summum Technology, with a longer handle and hitting surface, providing added leverage and power for younger players.
- Fiberglass Frame and Surface: The frame and striking surface of the Maxima Summum Junior Pansy are made of fiberglass, creating a comfortable feel and providing the opportunity to easily speed up the ball.
- Soft Core: The Maxima Summum Junior Pansy features a soft core, giving a comfortable bounce on the ball and a larger sweet spot.
- Gradual Hole-Tech: Varlion's Gradual Holes technology creates smaller holes in the middle and larger holes closer to the frame, resulting in a larger sweet spot and a more forgiving feel.
- Maxima Summum Junior: For players seeking a slightly heavier option, we recommend the Maxima Summum Junior.
The Maxima Summum Junior Pansy comes with a separate racket protector that's super easy to attach at home. Give your child the best chance to improve their game with the Maxima Summum Junior Pansy padel racket.
Our rackets weigh between 340-365 g, If you have any weight preferences, please leave a comment in the shopping cart (not at the checkout), and we will do our best to deliver a racket closest to the weight specified in the comment!
Join the revolution and get 10% off your first order
Get the latest news from Varlion. Promotions, new products sales and much more. Directly to your inbox.