Experience the power and precision of the Bourne Prisma Carbon 3 padel racket from Varlion. Designed for players who seek ultimate power in their game without sacrificing control, this racket features a hybrid shape between drip and diamond, and a medium balance for the greatest possible sweet spot and power.
Key features include:
- Prisma Frame: The Bourne Prisma Carbon 3 is equipped with Varlion's unique Prisma frame, providing better aerodynamics and 10% reduced air resistance for a faster swing and greater acceleration capacity at hits.
- Gradual Hole-Tech: The Gradual Holes technology creates larger holes closer to the frame, compensating for the stiffness from the frame and creating a more homogeneous feeling over the entire face.
- Prisma Bumper: The most delicate tip of the racket is reinforced with a self-adhesive bumper that adapts perfectly to its shape, providing extra protection and durability.
- 3K Carbon Fiber Surface: The surface is made of 3K carbon fiber, providing better performance and maintaining a higher standard than usual. The Slice-Tech texture in the plane allows for greater control and spin on the ball.
- Safety Belt: The seat belt is attached to the handle itself, making it virtually impossible to tear and providing extra security during play.
Take your game to the next level with the Bourne Prisma Carbon 3, perfect for players seeking ultimate power and precision on the court. For those seeking more control, we recommend the LWC 8 Prisma Pansy or LWC 8 Prisma. Please note that the racket protector is shipped separately from the racket, but is super easy to attach at home.
Our rackets weigh between 340-365 g, If you have any weight preferences, please leave a comment in the shopping cart (not at the checkout), and we will do our best to deliver a racket closest to the weight specified in the comment!
Join the revolution and get 10% off your first order
Get the latest news from Varlion. Promotions, new products sales and much more. Directly to your inbox.