Dominate the court with the Varlion Avant Difusor Carbon Black 2022 padel racket, perfect for both defensive and offensive play. Featuring the Avant shape with a medium balance, this racket offers an all-round sweet spot with exceptional stability and control.
Key features include:
- Gradual Hole-Tech: The Gradual Holes technology ensures a generous sweet spot by drilling the holes on the hitting surface in different sizes, with larger holes closer to the frame for a more homogeneous feel and compensating for the stiffness of the frame.
- Difusor-Wings: The Difusor wings at the heart of the racket provide better air resistance, giving you a faster and more controlled swing.
- Carbon Fiber and Glass Fiber Construction: The 100% carbon fiber frame with a Hexagon shape and double layers of glass fiber creates a forgiving failure throughout the racket, resulting in a soft and lovely feeling with excellent power.
- Medium-Hard Core: The medium-hard core provides a good response and high feeling in every shot, giving you exceptional accuracy and control.
- Safety Strap: The safety strap is attached to the handle itself, making it virtually impossible to tear off and giving you a secure grip during play.
If you're looking for more power, we recommend checking out the Cañon Difusor Carbon Black or the Bourne Summum Carbon Black. For even more control, try the LW Summum. But if you want to dominate the court with exceptional stability, control, and accuracy, the Varlion Avant Difusor Carbon Black 2022 is the perfect racket for you.
Our rackets weigh between 340-365 g, If you have any weight preferences, please leave a comment in the shopping cart (not at the checkout), and we will do our best to deliver a racket closest to the weight specified in the comment!
Join the revolution and get 10% off your first order
Get the latest news from Varlion. Promotions, new products sales and much more. Directly to your inbox.